Latest Stock Market Articles
Read articles on stock valuation based on stock market news. Below is a list of stock market articles sorted by date.
- The much delayed Box IPO is a big hit.
- Box shares jumped 66% on trading debut.
- Tough business conditions and steep valuations make Box a risky bet.
- Box ...
- Part 3 of our 2015 IPOs series covers the Square IPO & Snapchat IPO.
- We take you through revenues and valuations of these companies.
- We roundup the key facts that prospective investors should note about these IPOs.
- Akamai is scheduled to report its Q4 2014 earnings after the market close on Feb 10.
- The analyst consensus is for the company to report earnings per share of 64 cents on revenue of $526.5 million.
- We expect the company to beat the consensus estimates, and our Akamai stock analysis assigns the stock a buy rating.
- Twitter earnings for Q4 2014 are due on 5 Feb 2015.
- Twitter user growth and engagement will be closely watched.
- Twitter valuations are expensive even after the 42% correction.
- Increase of acquisitions under Marissa Mayer.
- Big ticket acquisitions and their impact on Yahoo.
- Reasons behind this strategy and how will it pan out in the future.
- eBay earnings for Q4 were mostly in-line with estimates, EPS of 90 cents on revenue of $4.92 billion.
- eBay-PayPal spin off is on track and will leave PayPal with $5 billion cash to finance its rapidly growing operations.
- Icahn capital executive Jonathan Christodoro was appointed to the board of eBay, a big win for Carl Icahn.
- Netflix earnings for Q4 2014 beat estimates on most parameters.
- After missing subscriber numbers in Q3, the subscriber growth story was back on track with 4.3 million additions in Q4.
- Profit margin contractions will hinder short term earnings growth as the company continues its current international expansion drive.
- Google earnings are due on 29 Jan 2015 after market hours.
- All eyes will be on Google earnings per share numbers in Q4.
- Google valuations indicate a 21% upside potential.
- Google earnings date - 29 Jan 2015
- Google earnings report - 4:00 P.M EST
- Google earnings call - 4:30 PM EST
- Exponential growth of online retail in China and India.
- Amazon’s strategy and position within China.
- Amazon’s strategy and biggest hurdles faced in India.
- Main advantages of Amazon in developing countries vis-à-vis other competitors.
- Yahoo is scheduled to release its Q4 2014 earnings on 27th of January after the market hours.
- Analysts estimate Yahoo to report a Non GAAP EPS of $0.29 on a revenue of $1.19 billion.
- Yahoo needs to have a credible plan for making future stake sales more efficient. Video Playback Not Supported Yahoo Inc (NASDAQ:YHOO) is scheduled to release its Q4 2014 earnings on 27th of January after the market hours. The Yahoo earnings release will be for Q4 2014 as well as for financial year 2014. While the company has delivered earnings surprise in three of the last four quarters, it has been facing ...
- Amazon is expected to report its Q4 2014 earnings on January 29th after market close.
- Analysts expect the company to report earnings per share of 23 cents on revenue of $29.94 billion.
- The Fire Phone inventory write off will once again be a major drag on the bleeding bottomline, and could lead to another earnings miss.
- Facebook is expected to report its Q4 2014 results after market close on January 28.
- Pew research recently reported a significant rise in Facebook engagement metrics.
- Facebook revenue and earnings will continue to grow, driven by engagement metrics and average revenue per user growth.
- Box IPO is expected to take place in Jan 2015.
- Competitive pressures are high for Box.
- The Box IPO is not the most attractive investment option.
At Amigobulls, we believe in fundamental analysis of stocks. Our stock valuation comprises of studying a company's financials, its historical performance, and how it fares against its competitors. We believe that a person is not investing if he does not study a firm's fundamentals and the industry it belongs to, does thorough checks, understand the business performance, growth potential and the risks associated with the business. This kind of stock research primarily depends on studying financials. Apart for that, this kind of research needs to be supplemented with a sound understanding of difficult to gauge parameters or the qualitative aspects of a company like the management behind the business, intangibles like the company's goodwill, industry cycles etc. because numbers alone do not define the success of a company.
We do all of this for you and present in-depth articles which cover all these important aspects. We present our stock analysis with detailed arguments and easy to understand charts which paints a clear picture as to whether the company makes for a good investment or not. Read our articles for good investment advice and to understand the key drivers of your favorite stocks.
|Pandora Media (P)||17.57||1.65 (10.36%)|
|Trulia (TRLA)||46.55||4.17 (9.84%)|
|Zillow (Z)||105.93||8.04 (8.21%)|
|NIC (EGOV)||17.26||1.2 (7.47%)|
|HomeAway (AWAY)||27.13||1.06 (4.07%)|
|Qihoo 360 (QIHU)||60.55||2.17 (3.72%)|
|CoStar (CSGP)||188.05||5.82 (3.19%)|