- Chinese market seemed to have stabilized before it came crashing today.
- The Chinese stocks which outperformed others in last one month were Baidu, Xunlei and Alibaba.
- Yoku Tudou, Sina and Ku6 Media have emerged as losers in the Chinese market rout.
Latest Stock Market Analysis
Read articles on stock valuation based on stock market news. Below is a list of stock market articles sorted by date.
- Flextronics earnings for Q1 2016 were announced after the market close on July 23.
- The company missed analyst revenue consensus with a 15% decline in topline while reporting earnings of 23 cents per share, in line with expectations.
- The company is a buy due to attractive valuations and expectations of strong earnings growth.
- What shocked analysts about Amazon’s second quarter report was its cloud revenues, which could top $7 billion this year.
- North America sales also grew substantially for the company.
- Expect a drift down from here as bears get back to work on its small profit.
- Ruby Tuesday earnings for Q4 2015 were reported after the market close on July 23, 2015.
- The company missed analyst revenue estimates and also saw its topline decline by 3.4%, driven by closing down of ten unprofitable company-owned restaurants.
- The company also saw a improvement in profitability, reporting its smallest annual loss since 2012 in Fiscal 2015.
- Healthcare company Theranos is one of the hottest names in biotech these days.
- Theranos provides a cheap and simple way to perform blood tests using just a few drops of blood.
- The company recently signed a partnership agreement with leading health insurers and is seeking FDS waivers for lab tests that could increase its value significantly.
- This might be the time to exit for short term investors in Amazon.
- Demand for earnings might outweigh growth, as the enormous apprehension about earnings growth catches up.
- If you're sitting on Amazon shares for the short term, now's the time to get out.
- Apple shares have tanked after the company delivered good Q3 earnings but issued guidance that failed to meet heightened expectations.
- It appears as if the investing world has raised the bar too high for Apple.
- Apple stocks remain a good long-term investment on the back of strong iPhone demand.
- GoPro reported a strong Q2 earnings report, trouncing analyst estimates on both the topline and bottomline.
- The company delivered a 72% topline growth and a profit of $35 million which was up from a $19 million loss in Q2 2014.
- International sales and new products and services will continue to drive long term growth, making the GoPro stock attractive for the long term.
- A stock split is the issue of new shares to existing shareholders in proportion to their current shareholding in a stock.
- A stock split happens whenever a company decides it needs to adjust its stock price, either up or down.
- A stock split is considered a good sign as it is a result of increasing stock price while a reverse stock split is just the opposite.
- As a big data analytics vendor, Palantir is one of the hottest private companies that are speculated to go public soon.
- Palantir generates revenues from analyzing big data in the intelligence, defense, and finance sectors.
- The company is growing quickly, and a Palantir IPO that will include core business or only the finance product line presents an intriguing opportunity to join this booming company.
- Google beat revenue and EPS estimates comfortably.
- Google's ad business hasn't accelerated, but YouTube and Google Play will drive revenue.
- Google shares have upside potential post Q2 earnings.
- eBay missed estimates on revenue, but beat EPS expectations.
- eBay's stock popped post earnings and could continue to move higher.
- Why should eBay shareholders hold eBay post the PayPal IPO? Read on.
- Rackspace retains a sky-high valuation despite slowing growth.
- A deal with Microsoft gives it a big-money partner and could result in its acquisition.
- There are other possibilities, but for how long?
- No stock climbs to the sky, not even Amazon.com.
- Investors are re-valuing the moving parts based on the success of its cloud and Netflix-like features.
- How valuable is Amazon Prime? Really, really valuable!
- Univision Holdings, a conglomerate of media and entertainment business aimed at the U.S. Hispanic community, filed for an IPO at the beginning of July.
- In 2007, Univision was acquired by a consortium of PE funds in a $12.3B leveraged buyout deal that left the company with an increasing debt.
- The PE consortium failed to sell the company to rival broadcasting companies and now filed for IPO as a last resort to narrow its holdings.
- Investors should be aware of all the red flags hanging above this IPO – signaling to avoid it.
- Everybody hates the Sprint stock right now. It's selling for half its annual revenues.
- T-Mobile has passed it in subscribers, it's getting out of wired long distance.
- But Softbank CEO Son-San will not surrender his dream of building a global carrier.
- Intel has been said to have a mobile problem, or an OEM problem.
- President Renee James left recently because she could not solve these problems.
- Intel has a more existential problem in both designing and manufacturing microprocessors.
- Goldman Sachs is an investment bank, not a commercial bank.
- It takes high risks and earns high rewards.
- Given the strength of the U.S. dollar, it is one of the best bank stocks to invest in right now.
- Alibaba shares are down, but holding up relatively well given the collapse of Chinese stocks.
- Alibaba is a well-run company but the present valuation is unrealistic.
- Expect a hard fall in Alibaba stock price after the next earnings release.
- Google has launched a new carpooling service in Israel, managed by its mapping subsidiary, Waze.
- The new app, named RideWith, is not meant to generate revenues for the tech giant but to allow experimentation of its uber-like software capabilities.
- Google will leverage the trial results to its future projects that contain location-based ads like driverless cars, Google Glass, and its in-car infotainment systems.
- Apple Watch sales have slowed to a trickle.
- There are problems at iCloud, Apple Music, and iPad sales are slowing.
- It's a great company but have we hit peak Apple?
At Amigobulls, we believe in fundamental stocks analysis. Our stock valuation comprises of studying a company's financials, its historical performance, and how it fares against its competitors. We believe that a person is not investing if he does not study a firm's fundamentals and the industry it belongs to, does thorough checks, understand the business performance, growth potential and the risks associated with the business. This kind of stock research primarily depends on studying financials. Apart for that, this kind of research needs to be supplemented with a sound understanding of difficult to gauge parameters or the qualitative aspects of a company like the management behind the business, intangibles like the company's goodwill, industry cycles etc. because numbers alone do not define the success of a company.
We do all of this for you and present in-depth articles which cover all these important aspects. We present our stock analysis with detailed arguments and easy to understand charts which paints a clear picture as to whether the company makes for a good investment or not. Read our articles for good investment advice and to understand the key drivers of your favorite stocks.
|Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA)||72||10.15 (16.41%)|
|Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN)||32.7||2.62 (8.71%)|
|Westinghouse Air Brake (WAB)||97.93||6.59 (7.21%)|
|Athenahealth (ATHN)||136.68||7.71 (5.98%)|
|Cal-Maine Foods (CALM)||54.58||3.07 (5.96%)|
|Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL)||15.45||0.76 (5.17%)|
|Stratasys (SSYS)||36.11||1.64 (4.76%)|
|Energy Transfer Equity (ETE)||28.96||30 (50.88%)|
|Astrazeneca (AZN)||32.71||33.05 (50.26%)|
|Mylan (MYL)||56.37||9.57 (14.51%)|
|Magellan Health (MGLN)||56.67||8.67 (13.27%)|
|Alon USA Partners (ALDW)||19.65||2.89 (12.82%)|
|Changyou.com (CYOU)||20.75||2.61 (11.17%)|
|Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE)||117.06||14.3 (10.89%)|