Latest Stock Market Analysis
Read articles on stock valuation based on stock market news. Below is a list of stock market articles sorted by date.
- Amazon's stock has returned over 1000% over 10 years.
- Amazon's revenue growth has been exceptional and valuations aren't expensive.
- Amazon's lack of profitability even after 20 years as a public company, raises concerns.
- Facebook has over a billion active users on mobile.
- Facebook's revenue generation on mobile will drive future growth.
- Facebook's user engagement and monetization on mobile augurs well for future growth.
- Mobileye is one of the hottest names in the autonomous vehicles market.
- The collision avoidance system developer grows its top line at an impressive rate from currently selling its products to top notch automakers.
- Mobileye tries to become the industry standard for camera-based collision avoidance system.
- While in the long-term Mobileye withholds significant potential, in the short-term it is a risky investment heavily impacted by speculations of its position in the autonomous vehicles market.
- Twitter's stock based compensation expenses have exceeded $1 billion since its IPO.
- Since Twitter's IPO, the number of outstanding shares has risen by about 74%.
- Twitter's earnings per share dilution is a risk that investors shouldn't ignore.
- Splunk reported better than expected Q4 results.
- Stock dropped 15% in the previous quarter, creating an opportunity for investors.
- Investors can gain significantly in both short- and long-term.
- LinkedIn is faced with slowing growth and worsening profitability.
- Yet LinkedIn's stock has rallied more than Facebook's.
- LinkedIn valuations carry a significant downside risk.
- Twitter's revenue growth continues to be exceptional.
- The lack of profitability and user growth are major risks.
- Twitter valuations indicate a downside potential of 17%.
- Etsy has filed for an IPO and plans to raise $100 million.
- Etsy's growing mobile presence and global footprint are positives.
- Etsy's direct traffic and repeat purchases are positive signals for the platform.
- Apple has consistently gained smartphone market share in China since the launch of its latest iPhone models.
- The iPhone demand in China will continue to be strong driven by the growth of China’s middle class and rising disposable income.
- In addition, tailwinds from smartphone replacement cycle will drive Apple’s strong performance in China.
- Online crafts and art marketplace, Etsy, filed for IPO at the beginning of March.
- Etsy offers impressive top-line and EBITDA growth coupled with attractive pre-IPO valuation.
- In case Etsy IPO P/S ratio is in the range between eBay and Alibaba, it may present an attractive buy opportunity.
- Google is testing paid search listings for apps in its Play Store.
- Google could potentially leverage Android’s global smartphone OS market share.
- Google Play Store ads hold great potential and could drive Google’s revenue growth.
- iOS market share in China has accelerated ever since the launch of iPhone 6.
- Apple topped Chinese smartphone shipments in Q4, and continued to gain market share in January, implying strong growth in Q2 2015 iPhone sales.
- China’s growing contribution to Apple revenue coupled with increasing shipments and market share will largely drive Apple growth in Q2 2015.
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality is a hot market with all Tech giants jumping into this space.
- Google seems a little bit behind, as it discontinued the Glass project and only offered a low-cost cardboard headset that is not on par with the competition.
- However, Google’s strategy in the VR/AR market is similar to its strategy in other consumer electronic markets.
- Google’s Android OS and low-priced, Glass-based solution should complete Google’s offering in this market.
- Box continued to report strong revenue growth.
- Sales & Marketing spends are a long standing worry as losses continue to mount.
- Box guidance for FY 2016 poses a serious threat to Box valuations.
- Google is reportedly in talks to acquire InMobi.
- InMobi is one of the largest mobile ad networks by reach.
- InMobi could potentially aid in-app advertising and boost eCPM rates on Android.
- Facebook is ahead of Twitter on most financial parameters.
- Facebook's user base and mobile adoption is better than that of Twitter's.
- Profitability and better valuations make Facebook the out and out winner.
- The Hadoop market leader, Cloudera, is expected to go public this year.
- Cloudera increased revenues by 68% annually and accounted for more than 50% of the market revenues.
- Cloudera is valued four times higher than its competitors, reflecting slightly high P/S ratio for the company.
- Underpricing its IPO shares, attracting the attention of the market, and Cloudera’s unique positioning make this IPO one to watch in 2015.
- Micron’s future earnings model is dependent on demand continuing to outpace supply. Production abilities also influence the revenue growth along with the market demand.
- Outward forecasts dictate a growing mobile market will fuel demand for NAND technology. Mobile device production will outpace PC production growth.
- Competition is fierce in the sector. The company needs to maintain and expand its revenue share or become irrelevant.
- The stability and cost effectiveness of NAND technology makes the product more attractive to device producers. It is also faster than the spin-based DRAM technology.
- Priceline continued to outperform in 2014 on all major fundamental metrics.
- However, the stock sidetracked for a major part of the last year and now presents an attractive risk/reward profile for long term investors.
- The lowered valuations and improved fundamentals make Priceline an attractive investment in 2015.
At Amigobulls, we believe in fundamental stocks analysis. Our stock valuation comprises of studying a company's financials, its historical performance, and how it fares against its competitors. We believe that a person is not investing if he does not study a firm's fundamentals and the industry it belongs to, does thorough checks, understand the business performance, growth potential and the risks associated with the business. This kind of stock research primarily depends on studying financials. Apart for that, this kind of research needs to be supplemented with a sound understanding of difficult to gauge parameters or the qualitative aspects of a company like the management behind the business, intangibles like the company's goodwill, industry cycles etc. because numbers alone do not define the success of a company.
We do all of this for you and present in-depth articles which cover all these important aspects. We present our stock analysis with detailed arguments and easy to understand charts which paints a clear picture as to whether the company makes for a good investment or not. Read our articles for good investment advice and to understand the key drivers of your favorite stocks.
|Overstock.com (OSTK)||23.94||0.84 (3.64%)|
|Pandora Media (P)||16.32||0.5 (3.16%)|
|Trulia (TRLA)||48.36||1.47 (3.13%)|
|Internap (INAP)||10.03||0.3 (3.08%)|
|ComScore (SCOR)||50.82||1.49 (3.02%)|
|Brightcove (BCOV)||7.4||0.18 (2.49%)|
|NetEase (NTES)||103.83||2.37 (2.34%)|