Jobs At Amigobulls
amigobulls.com is a financial media company based out of Bangalore, catering to a global audience. We are building the next generation finance portal helping young investors take unbiased investment decisions. So, if you are a self-driven individual who loves building great products then you will love working with our team of super-achievers.
The founders of Amigobulls have background in creating multiple successful start-ups.
- The chance to work for a US start-up with remuneration better than industry standards.
- Stock options to help you grow along with us.
- Lots of learning directly from industry veterans who are passionate about building and catering to a global audience.
- Fun, energetic, and transparent start-up work culture.
- Scope for tremendous professional growth.
- For the techies, we offer challenging work in cutting edge Web 2.0 technologies, and mobile applications for smartphones.
- For the finance professionals, a free and creative work environment and the chance to work on a great new product for the US stock markets.
LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP) Expert
We're looking for a talented developer with 3-5 years’ experience in LAMP technologies, who can contribute individually as well as guide juniors.
- Experience working on interactive web applications.
- Experience creating/ maintaining high performance, high-availability websites.
- Experience in apache/mysql performance improvements.
- Knowledge on AWS related technologies.
- A background or interest in finance would be an added plus.
- An extreme attention to detail and a focus on Quality is something we value greatly. The candidate must be able to go to the root of the problem.
A BE/ BTech degree in Computer Science.
Senior/Junior Equity Analyst
As Senior/Junior Equity analyst you will be responsible for coming up with independent & original analysis of American Technology stocks. You would be expected to carry out fundamental/technical analysis using various ratios and charts. Deep understanding of financial statements of companies along with ability to predict future trends. You would need to come up with stock valuation models which will help end users in their equity investment decisions. Work with the technical team to build stock-valuation models & carry out back testing of various models. You will need to work with financial reporters to come up with final reports/analysis/blogs. Actively participate in community discussions by way of comments/blogs etc to promote use of amigobulls.com portal.
Experience & Qualification
CA or CFA or MBA in finance with BCom/MCom degree. Minimum 3 (Junior) to 6 (Senior) years experience in analyzing public listed companies in India or US. And most importantly a passion for stock markets! Personal trading experience would be an added plus.
Web Front End/ User Experience Specialist
As front end specialist, you will be responsible for working with Graphics designers to come up with exciting and engaging user experience. You would need to use web front end technologies and create a world class user experience design.
Experience & Qualification
A BE/BTech degree in Computer Science with Mastery over HTML5, AJAX and other Web 2.0 technologies is necessary. Proven track-record of creating exciting websites is required.