Apple Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Apple Analysis Video
Apple company analysis shows that not only has it been one of the most innovative companies of the decade, but it has also been among the best tech stocks, and has grown to become one of the largest companies by market cap. Based on our Apple stock analysis, we expect that the earnings growth will not be slowing down anytime in the near future, and investors can still expect good returns.
Apple Inc. Stock Rating (4.2/5)
Should you buy AAPL stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
- Apple had a healthy average operating margin of 27.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 20.7% (average) for Apple in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.5 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.5.
- Apple generates a high return on invested capital of 23.3%.
- The LTM ROE of 35% for Apple is attractive.
- Apple has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 30.3%.
Apple stock analysis reveals that it is one of the best performing stocks of the decade. The company has consistently come out with innovative products. Recent patent applications show that Apple will remain a growth stock, and the same will also be reflected in a financial analysis of Apple Inc. One such patent shows how electronic devices such as the iPhone could be used to detect temperature, pressure etc.; another describes a touch sensitive button that can prevent accidental inputs; yet another one which uses face detection and recognition for personal computing and device control; and many more. The company has also patented a way to make sapphire screens stronger.
Apple Inc financial analysis also highlights the huge pile of cash the company is currently sitting on. Even after initiating massive buybacks of Apple shares, the firm has a huge cash reserve as seen in the Apple balance sheet. Apple had over $231 billion (as of June, 2016).
Our financial analysis of Apple also highlights the growth in Apple revenue, profit margins, and the total assets of Apple. In addition to this, Apple industry analysis proves that it is a value stock when we compare valuation metrics against industry average. For example, Apple is trading at a fairly reasonable PE, as seen from Apple PE ratio chart, when compared with peers and the industry average.