Abaxis Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ABAX)
Abaxis Analysis Video
View Abaxis stock analysis video. This is our ABAX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABAX stock.
Abaxis Inc Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Abaxis stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Abaxis stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ABAX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.2% for Abaxis.
- Net margins came in at average 15.1% for Abaxis over the last twelve months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0, Abaxis has a lower debt burden when compared to the Medical average.
- Abaxis has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 26%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Abaxis at 13.8%.
- Abaxis has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 6%.
Should you sell ABAX stock?
- Abaxis sales shrank by -0.2% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth of over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- The ABAX stock currently trades at a PE of 38.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.5.