Abaxis Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ABAX)
Abaxis Analysis Video
View Abaxis stock analysis video. This is our ABAX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABAX stock.
Abaxis Inc Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Abaxis stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Abaxis stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ABAX stock?
- Abaxis's average operating margin of 20.2% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 15.1% for Abaxis over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0, Abaxis is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Medical sector.
- Abaxis's return on invested capital of 26% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 13.8% for Abaxis is attractive.
- Abaxis has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 6%.
Should you sell ABAX stock?
- Abaxis sales declined by -0.2% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth of 8.3% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- The ABAX stock currently trades at a PE of 37, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 21.