Autobytel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ABTL)
Autobytel Analysis Video
View Autobytel stock analysis video. This is our ABTL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABTL stock.
Autobytel Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Autobytel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Autobytel stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ABTL stock?
- Autobytel's revenue growth came in at 9.3% in 2016 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- LTM Net margins were good at 2.5% for Autobytel.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.12, Autobytel has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.6.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.5%.
Should you sell ABTL stock?
- Autobytel has a poor return on invested capital of 3.5%.
- Autobytel has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 3.7%.