Autobytel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ABTL)
Autobytel Analysis Video
View Autobytel stock analysis video. This is our ABTL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ABTL stock.
Autobytel Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Autobytel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Autobytel stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ABTL stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Autobytel was 9.3% in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of .
- Net margins came in at average 2.5% for Autobytel over the last twelve months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.12, Autobytel has a lower debt burden when compared to the Retail-Wholesale average.
- The Autobytel stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.5%.
Should you sell ABTL stock?
- Autobytel provides a low return on invested capital of 3.5%.