Adobe Systems Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ADBE)
Adobe Systems Analysis Video
View Adobe Systems stock analysis video. This is our ADBE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADBE stock.
Adobe Systems Incorporated Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Adobe Systems stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Adobe Systems stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ADBE stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Adobe Systems was 23.1% in 2016 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 25.5% for Adobe Systems.
- Net margins came in at average 20% for Adobe Systems over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Adobe Systems's return on invested capital of 23.6% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Adobe Systems at 16.2%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 40.2%.
Should you sell ADBE stock?
- Adobe Systems has a debt/equity ratio of 0.26, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- ADBE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 47.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.8.
- ADBE stock is trading at a PS multiple of 10.1, which is a negative when compared to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.5.