Archer Daniels Midland Stock Analysis (NYSE:ADM)
Archer Daniels Midland Analysis Video
View Archer Daniels Midland stock analysis video. This is our ADM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADM stock.
Archer Daniels Midland Company Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Archer Daniels Midland stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Archer Daniels Midland stock analysis is based on latest earnings for . The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ADM stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.4, Archer Daniels Midland has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 21.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.1.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for ADM stock is attractive.
Should you sell ADM stock?
- Archer Daniels Midland had a low YoY revenue growth of 0.3% in the 2016 Q4.
- Sales declined by -6.7% annually over the last 5 years.
- Archer Daniels Midland had a poor average operating margin of 2.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- Archer Daniels Midland's Net margins were poor at 2.1% in the last twelve months.
- The company has a low free cash flow margin of 0.4%.