Advaxis Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ADXS)
Advaxis Analysis Video
View Advaxis stock analysis video. This is our ADXS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADXS stock.
Advaxis, Inc. Stock Rating (1.2/5)
Our Advaxis stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Advaxis stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ADXS stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0, Advaxis is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Medical sector.
Should you sell ADXS stock?
- Advaxis registered a negative operating margin of -979.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Advaxis registered an average TTM Net loss of -940.2%.
- Advaxis has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -69.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -401.8%.