Advaxis Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ADXS)
Advaxis Analysis Video
View Advaxis stock analysis video. This is our ADXS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADXS stock.
Advaxis, Inc. Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Advaxis stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Advaxis stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ADXS stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0, Advaxis is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Medical sector.
- Advaxis has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 557.5%.
Should you sell ADXS stock?
- Advaxis revenue saw a decline of -999% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- Advaxis reported an average operating margin of -1917% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Advaxis posted an average Net loss of -1843.9% in the last twelve months.
- A negative ROE of -70.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.