Advaxis Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ADXS)
Advaxis Analysis Video
View Advaxis stock analysis video. This is our ADXS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ADXS stock.
Advaxis, Inc. Stock Rating (1.2/5)
Our Advaxis stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Advaxis stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ADXS stock?
- Advaxis has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Medical sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 557.5%.
Should you sell ADXS stock?
- Advaxis sales declined by -999% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Advaxis registered a negative operating margin of -1916.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Advaxis had an average Net loss of -1843.6%.
- Advaxis has a negative return on equity of -70.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.