Adecoagro Stock Analysis (NYSE:AGRO)
Adecoagro Analysis Video
View Adecoagro stock analysis video. This is our AGRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGRO stock.
Adecoagro SA Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Adecoagro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Adecoagro stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGRO stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 10.5%.
- Adecoagro had a healthy average operating margin of 20% over the last 4 quarters.
Should you sell AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro sales shrank by -32.3% year-over-year in 2016 Q2.
- Revenue growth of 8.6% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Adecoagro registered an average TTM Net loss of -2.4%.
- Adecoagro is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.26.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AGRO stock.
- AGRO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.5, which is a negative when compared to the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.8.
- Adecoagro has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -22.6%.