Adecoagro Stock Analysis (NYSE:AGRO)
Adecoagro Analysis Video
View Adecoagro stock analysis video. This is our AGRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGRO stock.
Adecoagro SA Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Adecoagro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Adecoagro stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGRO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Adecoagro was 44.5% in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
- Adecoagro had a healthy average operating margin of 21% over the last 4 quarters.
Should you sell AGRO stock?
- Over the last 12 months, Adecoagro had an average Net loss of -1.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.2, Adecoagro is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AGRO stock.
- Adecoagro has a negative return on equity of -1.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -2.7%.