Adecoagro Stock Analysis (NYSE:AGRO)
Adecoagro Analysis Video
View Adecoagro stock analysis video. This is our AGRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGRO stock.
Adecoagro SA Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Adecoagro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Adecoagro stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro sales grew by 44.5% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of .
- Adecoagro had a healthy average operating margin of 21% over the last 4 quarters.
Should you sell AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro posted an average Net loss of -1.4% in the last twelve months.
- Adecoagro has a debt/equity ratio of 1.2, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AGRO stock.
- Adecoagro has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1.6%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -2.7%.