Adecoagro Stock Analysis (NYSE:AGRO)
Adecoagro Analysis Video
View Adecoagro stock analysis video. This is our AGRO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGRO stock.
Adecoagro SA Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Adecoagro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Adecoagro stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGRO stock?
- Adecoagro sales grew by 15.5% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 10.5%.
- Adecoagro had a healthy average operating margin of 24.7% over the last 4 quarters.
Should you sell AGRO stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 8.6% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Adecoagro registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.6%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.2, Adecoagro is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for AGRO stock.
- A negative ROE of -1.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.4%.