Agilysys Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AGYS)
Agilysys Analysis Video
View Agilysys stock analysis video. This is our AGYS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AGYS stock.
Agilysys, Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Agilysys stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Agilysys stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AGYS stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0, Agilysys is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- When compared with the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.7 for AGYS stock is attractive.
Should you sell AGYS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -20.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Agilysys posted an average operating loss margin of -6.3%.
- Over the last 12 months, Agilysys had an average Net loss of -6.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for AGYS stock as the company has losses.
- Agilysys's negative ROIC of -7.7% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -6.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -16.3%.