Akamai Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AKAM)
Akamai Analysis Video
View Akamai stock analysis video. This is our AKAM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AKAM stock.
Akamai Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Akamai stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Akamai stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AKAM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.6% for Akamai.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.5% for Akamai.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2 times the net income.
- Akamai generates a high return on invested capital of 10.4%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Akamai at 10%.
Should you sell AKAM stock?
- AKAM stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.7, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.