Alico Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ALCO)
Alico Analysis Video
View Alico stock analysis video. This is our ALCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ALCO stock.
Alico, Inc. Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Alico stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alico stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ALCO stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of .
- The TTM operating margin was good at 16.6% for Alico.
Should you sell ALCO stock?
- Alico posted a TTM Net margin of 5.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.22, Alico is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- Alico has a poor return on invested capital of 3.4%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Alico is not so attractive at 4.7%.
- Alico has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -113.5%.