Alico Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ALCO)
Alico Analysis Video
View Alico stock analysis video. This is our ALCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ALCO stock.
Alico, Inc. Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our Alico stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alico stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ALCO stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 13.9% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15.4% for Alico.
- ALCO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.5 as against the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.8.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 40.3%.
Should you sell ALCO stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.1, Alico is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- Alico provides a low return on invested capital of 3.5%.
- Alico has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 4.4%.