Alico Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ALCO)
Alico Analysis Video
View Alico stock analysis video. This is our ALCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ALCO stock.
Alico, Inc. Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Alico stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alico stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ALCO stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- Alico's average operating margin of 15.2% was exceptional.
Should you sell ALCO stock?
- Alico's LTM Net margins were poor at 4.8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.14, Alico is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Staples peers.
- The ALCO stock currently trades at a PE of 28.2, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.9.
- Alico provides a low return on invested capital of 3.2%.
- Alico has a low return on equity of 3.9% over the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -169.5%.