Alaska Air Stock Analysis (NYSE:ALK)
Alaska Air Analysis Video
View Alaska Air stock analysis video. This is our ALK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ALK stock.
Alaska Air Group, Inc. Stock Rating (4.2/5)
Our Alaska Air stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Alaska Air stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ALK stock?
- Alaska Air's revenue growth came in at 3.4% in 2016 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 23.6% for Alaska Air.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 15.4% (average) for Alaska Air in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Alaska Air has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 37.9%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Alaska Air at 35%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 8.9%.