Amgen Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AMGN)
Amgen Analysis Video
View Amgen stock analysis video. This is our AMGN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AMGN stock.
Amgen, Inc. Stock Rating (4.3/5)
Our Amgen stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Amgen stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AMGN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 42.6% for Amgen.
- LTM Net margins were good at 33.6% for Amgen.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6 times the net income.
- The Amgen stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.2.
- Amgen has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 26.1%
- Amgen has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 26.2%.
- Amgen has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 49.2%.