The Andersons Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ANDE)
The Andersons Analysis Video
View The Andersons stock analysis video. This is our ANDE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ANDE stock.
Andersons Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our The Andersons stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This The Andersons stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ANDE stock?
- When compared with the Agriculture Products industry average PS ratio of 1.3, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for ANDE stock is attractive.
Should you sell ANDE stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -3% over the last 5 years.
- The Andersons had a poor average operating margin of 0.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- The Andersons's Net margins were poor at 0.3% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 92.9, ANDE stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.9.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.4%.