The Andersons Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ANDE)
The Andersons Analysis Video
View The Andersons stock analysis video. This is our ANDE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ANDE stock.
Andersons Inc Stock Rating (2/5)
Our The Andersons stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This The Andersons stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ANDE stock?
- ANDE stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Agriculture Products industry average multiple of 1.4.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 25.3%.
Should you sell ANDE stock?
- Sales declined by annually over the last 5 years.
- The Andersons reported an average operating margin of -0.9% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- The Andersons posted an average Net loss of -1.1% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 174.1, ANDE stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.2.
- The Andersons has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.8%.
- A negative ROE of -5.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.