The Andersons Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ANDE)
The Andersons Analysis Video
View The Andersons stock analysis video. This is our ANDE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ANDE stock.
Andersons Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our The Andersons stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This The Andersons stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ANDE stock?
- When compared with the Agriculture Products industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for ANDE stock is attractive.
- The Andersons has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 25.3%.
Should you sell ANDE stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- The Andersons registered a negative operating margin of -0.9% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, The Andersons had an average Net loss of -1.1%.
- ANDE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 161.1, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.6.
- The Andersons's negative ROIC of -1.8% indicates operational inefficiency.
- The Andersons has a negative return on equity of -5.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.