The Andersons Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ANDE)
The Andersons Analysis Video
View The Andersons stock analysis video. This is our ANDE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ANDE stock.
Andersons Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our The Andersons stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This The Andersons stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ANDE stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 4.7% over the last 5 years.
- ANDE stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Agriculture Products industry average multiple of 1.1.
Should you sell ANDE stock?
- Over the last twelve months, The Andersons posted an average operating loss margin of -0.9%.
- Over the last 12 months, The Andersons had an average Net loss of -1.2%.
- The ANDE stock currently trades at a PE of 290.4, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 18.3.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.8%, which is a red flag.
- The Andersons has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -6.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.