Amira Nature Foods Stock Analysis (NYSE:ANFI)
Amira Nature Foods Analysis Video
View Amira Nature Foods stock analysis video. This is our ANFI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ANFI stock.
Amira Nature Foods Ltd Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Amira Nature Foods stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Amira Nature Foods stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2015. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ANFI stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Amira Nature Foods is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- Amira Nature Foods has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.7%
- The LTM ROE of 21.2% for Amira Nature Foods is attractive.
Should you sell ANFI stock?
- Amira Nature Foods's Net margins were poor at 5.8% in the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.4 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.