Angie's List Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ANGI)
Angie's List Analysis Video
View Angie's List stock analysis video. This is our ANGI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ANGI stock.
Angie's List Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Angie's List stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Angie's List stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ANGI stock?
- ANGI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell ANGI stock?
- Angie's List sales shrank by -11.1% year-over-year in 2016 Q4.
- Angie's List reported an average operating margin of -1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Angie's List posted an average Net loss of -2.2% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 12.81, Angie's List is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.3 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ANGI stock.
- Angie's List's negative ROIC of -24.6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Angie's List has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -15.3%.