Accuray Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ARAY)
Accuray Analysis Video
View Accuray stock analysis video. This is our ARAY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ARAY stock.
Accuray Incorporated Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Accuray stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Accuray stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ARAY stock?
- ARAY stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Medical Instruments industry average multiple of 4.7.
Should you sell ARAY stock?
- Accuray revenue saw a decline of -19.7% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.1%.
- Accuray registered a negative operating margin of -2.4% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Accuray registered an average TTM Net loss of -6.9%.
- Accuray is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 4.43.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ARAY stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -4.8%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -45.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -7.9%.