Aralez Pharma Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ARLZ)
Aralez Pharma Analysis Video
View Aralez Pharma stock analysis video. This is our ARLZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ARLZ stock.
Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Aralez Pharma stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Aralez Pharma stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ARLZ stock?
- Aralez Pharma's revenue growth came in at 134.2% in 2016 Q3.
- ARLZ stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 2.6 as against the Medical-Drugs industry average multiple of 4.7.
Should you sell ARLZ stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Aralez Pharma posted an average operating loss margin of -219.9%.
- Over the last 12 months, Aralez Pharma had an average Net loss of -211.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.5, Aralez Pharma is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ARLZ stock.
- Aralez Pharma's negative ROIC of -93.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -77.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Aralez Pharma has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -90.2%.