Aralez Pharma Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ARLZ)
Aralez Pharma Analysis Video
View Aralez Pharma stock analysis video. This is our ARLZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ARLZ stock.
Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Aralez Pharma stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Aralez Pharma stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ARLZ stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Aralez Pharma was 134.2% in 2016 Q3.
- ARLZ stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 2.7 as against the Medical-Drugs industry average multiple of 4.6.
Should you sell ARLZ stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.3% over the last 5 years.
- Aralez Pharma registered a negative operating margin of -219.9% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Aralez Pharma posted an average Net loss of -211.7% in the last twelve months.
- Aralez Pharma is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.5.
- PE ratio is meaningless for ARLZ stock as the company has losses.
- Aralez Pharma's negative ROIC of -93.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -77.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Aralez Pharma has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -90.2%.