Aralez Pharma Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ARLZ)
Aralez Pharma Analysis Video
View Aralez Pharma stock analysis video. This is our ARLZ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ARLZ stock.
Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Aralez Pharma stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Aralez Pharma stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell ARLZ stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- Aralez Pharma registered a negative operating margin of -219.9% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Aralez Pharma had an average Net loss of -211.7%.
- Aralez Pharma has a debt/equity ratio of 0.5, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ARLZ stock.
- Aralez Pharma's negative ROIC of -93.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Aralez Pharma has a negative return on equity of -77.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Aralez Pharma has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -90.2%.