Ascena Retail Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ASNA)
Ascena Retail Analysis Video
View Ascena Retail stock analysis video. This is our ASNA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASNA stock.
Ascena Retail Group Inc Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Ascena Retail stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ascena Retail stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ASNA stock?
- ASNA stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11.2 which is better than the industry average of 18.4.
- The lower PS ratio 0.1 for ASNA stock versus Retail-Apparel-Shoe industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ASNA stock?
- Ascena Retail had a poor average operating margin of 1.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- Ascena Retail's Net margins were poor at 0.1% in the last twelve months.
- Ascena Retail is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.02.
- Ascena Retail has a poor return on invested capital of 1.1%.
- Ascena Retail has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.4%.