Ascena Retail Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ASNA)
Ascena Retail Analysis Video
View Ascena Retail stock analysis video. This is our ASNA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASNA stock.
Ascena Retail Group Inc Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Ascena Retail stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ascena Retail stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ASNA stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.
- When compared with the Retail-Apparel-Shoe industry average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.1 for ASNA stock is attractive.
Should you sell ASNA stock?
- Ascena Retail had an unimpressive average operating margin of 2.2% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Ascena Retail's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.3%.
- Ascena Retail is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.05.
- Ascena Retail has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.7%.
- Ascena Retail has a low return on equity of 1.1% over the last twelve months.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3%.