Autohome Stock Analysis (NYSE:ATHM)
Autohome Analysis Video
View Autohome stock analysis video. This is our ATHM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ATHM stock.
Autohome Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Autohome stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Autohome stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ATHM stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Autohome was 56.4% in 2016 Q3.
- Autohome had a healthy average operating margin of 19.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 22.7% (average) for Autohome in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Autohome is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- ATHM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 21.9 which is better than the industry average of 25.5.
- Autohome has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 64.6%
- Autohome has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 21.9%.
Should you sell ATHM stock?
- ATHM stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.