Autohome Stock Analysis (NYSE:ATHM)
Autohome Analysis Video
View Autohome stock analysis video. This is our ATHM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ATHM stock.
Autohome Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Autohome stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Autohome stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ATHM stock?
- Autohome's revenue growth came in at 73.8% in 2016 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.7% for Autohome.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 20.6% (average) for Autohome in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Autohome has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
- ATHM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 20.1 which is better than the industry average of 25.7.
- Autohome's return on invested capital of 85.6% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Autohome at 21.9%.
Should you sell ATHM stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.