AVADEL PHARMA Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AVDL)
AVADEL PHARMA Analysis Video
View AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis video. This is our AVDL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVDL stock.
AVADEL PHARMA Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our AVADEL PHARMA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AVDL stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, AVADEL PHARMA is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Medical sector.
- The lower PS ratio 2.5 for AVDL stock versus Medical-Drugs industry average of 4.7 is a positive for the company.
- The LTM ROE of 60.7% for AVADEL PHARMA is attractive.
Should you sell AVDL stock?
- Revenue growth of 32.1% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- AVADEL PHARMA registered a negative operating margin of -12.7% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AVDL stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -32.4%, which is a red flag.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -15.6%.