AVADEL PHARMA Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AVDL)
AVADEL PHARMA Analysis Video
View AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis video. This is our AVDL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVDL stock.
AVADEL PHARMA Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our AVADEL PHARMA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AVDL stock?
- AVADEL PHARMA has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Medical sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
- When compared with the Medical-Drugs industry average PS ratio of 4.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 2.6 for AVDL stock is attractive.
- AVADEL PHARMA has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 60.7%.
Should you sell AVDL stock?
- Revenue growth of 32.1% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- AVADEL PHARMA reported an average operating margin of -12.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- PE ratio is meaningless for AVDL stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -32.4%, which is a red flag.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -15.6%.