Avid Tech Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AVID)
Avid Tech Analysis Video
View Avid Tech stock analysis video. This is our AVID analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVID stock.
Avid Technology, Inc. Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Avid Tech stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Avid Tech stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AVID stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.5% for Avid Tech.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.4% for Avid Tech.
- The price to earnings multiple of 2.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 26.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for AVID stock versus Computer-Software industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell AVID stock?
- Avid Tech revenue saw a decline of -16.9% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5.5% over the last 5 years.
- Avid Tech has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.4%.