Accelerate Diagnostics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AXDX)
Accelerate Diagnostics Analysis Video
View Accelerate Diagnostics stock analysis video. This is our AXDX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AXDX stock.
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Accelerate Diagnostics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Accelerate Diagnostics stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell AXDX stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Accelerate Diagnostics posted an average operating loss margin of -28631.8%.
- Accelerate Diagnostics posted an average Net loss of -28818.2% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for AXDX stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5275.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical Instruments industry average multiple of 4.5.
- Accelerate Diagnostics has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2402.8%.
- A negative ROE of -64.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Accelerate Diagnostics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -63700%.