Accelerate Diagnostics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AXDX)
Accelerate Diagnostics Analysis Video
View Accelerate Diagnostics stock analysis video. This is our AXDX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AXDX stock.
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Accelerate Diagnostics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Accelerate Diagnostics stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell AXDX stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Accelerate Diagnostics posted an average operating loss margin of -28631.8%.
- Accelerate Diagnostics registered an average TTM Net loss of -28818.2%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for AXDX stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6276.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical Instruments industry average multiple of 4.7.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -2402.8%, which is a red flag.
- Accelerate Diagnostics has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -64.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -63700%.