BlackBerry Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BBRY)
BlackBerry Analysis Video
View BlackBerry stock analysis video. This is our BBRY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBRY stock.
BlackBerry Ltd Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our BlackBerry stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BlackBerry stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry sales shrank by -45.1% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -40.3% over the last 5 years.
- BlackBerry reported an average operating margin of -48.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, BlackBerry had an average Net loss of -93.2%.
- BlackBerry has a debt/equity ratio of 0.29, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BBRY stock as the company has losses.
- BlackBerry has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -40%.
- A negative ROE of -51.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- BlackBerry has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -50.5%.