BlackBerry Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BBRY)
BlackBerry Analysis Video
View BlackBerry stock analysis video. This is our BBRY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBRY stock.
BlackBerry Ltd Stock Rating (1.3/5)
Our BlackBerry stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BlackBerry stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry sales shrank by -45.1% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, BlackBerry posted an average operating loss margin of -48.6%.
- BlackBerry registered an average TTM Net loss of -93.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.29, BlackBerry is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BBRY stock.
- BlackBerry's negative ROIC of -40% indicates operational inefficiency.
- BlackBerry has a negative return on equity of -51.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -50.5%.