BlackBerry Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BBRY)
BlackBerry Analysis Video
View BlackBerry stock analysis video. This is our BBRY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBRY stock.
BlackBerry Ltd Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our BlackBerry stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BlackBerry stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry sales declined by -45.1% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- BlackBerry registered a negative operating margin of -48.6% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- BlackBerry registered an average TTM Net loss of -93.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.29, BlackBerry is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for BBRY stock.
- BlackBerry's negative ROIC of -40% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -51.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -50.5%.