BlackBerry Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BBRY)
BlackBerry Analysis Video
View BlackBerry stock analysis video. This is our BBRY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBRY stock.
BlackBerry Ltd Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our BlackBerry stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BlackBerry stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry sales declined by -45.1% year on year in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -40.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- BlackBerry reported an average operating margin of -48.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, BlackBerry had an average Net loss of -93.2%.
- BlackBerry has a debt/equity ratio of 0.29, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BBRY stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -40%, which is a red flag.
- BlackBerry has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -51.7%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -50.5%.