Best Buy Stock Analysis (NYSE:BBY)
Best Buy Analysis Video
View Best Buy stock analysis video. This is our BBY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBY stock.
Best Buy Co Inc Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Best Buy stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Best Buy stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BBY stock?
- BBY stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.7 which is better than the industry average of 19.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for BBY stock versus Retail-Consumer Electricals industry average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- Best Buy has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 31.8%
- The LTM ROE of 25% for Best Buy is attractive.
Should you sell BBY stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.6 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.7%.