Blucora Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BCOR)
Blucora Analysis Video
View Blucora stock analysis video. This is our BCOR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BCOR stock.
Blucora Inc Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Blucora stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Blucora stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BCOR stock?
- BCOR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.6 as against the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell BCOR stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 13.8% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Blucora registered an average TTM Net loss of -14.3%.
- Blucora is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.
- Blucora has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -13.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.1%.