Blucora Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BCOR)
Blucora Analysis Video
View Blucora stock analysis video. This is our BCOR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BCOR stock.
Blucora Inc Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Blucora stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Blucora stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BCOR stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.6 for BCOR stock versus Internet Services industry average of 2.4 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell BCOR stock?
- Blucora sales shrank by -1.8% year-over-year in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth of over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Blucora posted an average Net loss of -27.6% in the last twelve months.
- Blucora has a debt/equity ratio of 1, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 39.7, BCOR stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.2.
- Blucora has a negative return on equity of -20.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.