Blucora Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BCOR)
Blucora Analysis Video
View Blucora stock analysis video. This is our BCOR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BCOR stock.
Blucora Inc Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Blucora stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Blucora stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BCOR stock?
- Blucora's average operating margin of 8.1% was exceptional.
- BCOR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell BCOR stock?
- Revenue growth of has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Blucora registered an average TTM Net loss of -14.3%.
- Blucora has a debt/equity ratio of 1, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Blucora has a negative return on equity of -13.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.