Brightcove Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BCOV)
Brightcove Analysis Video
View Brightcove stock analysis video. This is our BCOV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BCOV stock.
Brightcove Inc Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Brightcove stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Brightcove stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BCOV stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Brightcove is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lower PS ratio 1.8 for BCOV stock versus Internet Content industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell BCOV stock?
- Brightcove reported an average operating margin of -6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Brightcove had an average Net loss of -6.6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BCOV stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -11.7%, which is a red flag.
- Brightcove has a negative return on equity of -12.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Brightcove has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.4%.