Brightcove Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BCOV)
Brightcove Analysis Video
View Brightcove stock analysis video. This is our BCOV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BCOV stock.
Brightcove Inc Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Brightcove stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Brightcove stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BCOV stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Brightcove has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- BCOV stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.4.
Should you sell BCOV stock?
- Brightcove registered a negative operating margin of -3.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Brightcove registered an average TTM Net loss of -3.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BCOV stock as the company has losses.
- Brightcove has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -6.8%.
- A negative ROE of -7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.