Bunge Stock Analysis (NYSE:BG)
Bunge Analysis Video
View Bunge stock analysis video. This is our BG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BG stock.
Bunge Ltd Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Bunge stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Bunge stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BG stock?
- The Bunge stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 18.3.
- When compared with the Agriculture Products industry average PS ratio of 1.1, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for BG stock is attractive.
- Bunge's return on invested capital of 7.5% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Bunge at 11.1%.
Should you sell BG stock?
- Bunge sales shrank by -2.2% year-over-year in 2016 Q2.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of -2.6%.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.6% of the last 5 years.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -8.8%.