Sotheby's Stock Analysis (NYSE:BID)
Sotheby's Analysis Video
View Sotheby's stock analysis video. This is our BID analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BID stock.
Sothebys Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Sotheby's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sotheby's stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BID stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 4.4%.
- Sotheby's's average operating margin of 18.8% was exceptional.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.9 times the net income.
- BID stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.4 which is better than the industry average of 21.6.
- Sotheby's has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 83.5%.