Sotheby's Stock Analysis (NYSE:BID)
Sotheby's Analysis Video
View Sotheby's stock analysis video. This is our BID analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BID stock.
Sothebys Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Sotheby's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sotheby's stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BID stock?
- Sotheby's had a healthy average operating margin of 14.4% over the last 4 quarters.
Should you sell BID stock?
- Sales declined by annually over the last 5 years.
- Sotheby's posted an average Net loss of -0.3% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.24, Sotheby's is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.4%, which is a red flag.
- Sotheby's has a negative return on equity of -0.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -64%.