Sotheby's Stock Analysis (NYSE:BID)
Sotheby's Analysis Video
View Sotheby's stock analysis video. This is our BID analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BID stock.
Sothebys Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Sotheby's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sotheby's stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BID stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.4% for Sotheby's.
Should you sell BID stock?
- Sales declined by annually over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Sotheby's had an average Net loss of -0.3%.
- Sotheby's is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.24.
- Sotheby's has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.4%.
- A negative ROE of -0.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Sotheby's has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -64%.