Blueprint Medicines Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BPMC)
Blueprint Medicines Analysis Video
View Blueprint Medicines stock analysis video. This is our BPMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BPMC stock.
Blueprint Medicines Corp Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Blueprint Medicines stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Blueprint Medicines stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell BPMC stock?
- Blueprint Medicines registered a negative operating margin of -261.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Blueprint Medicines had an average Net loss of -260.9%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BPMC stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 42.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 4.7.
- A negative ROE of -52% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -244.7%.