Craft Brew Alliance Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BREW)
Craft Brew Alliance Analysis Video
View Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis video. This is our BREW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BREW stock.
Craft Brew Alliance Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Craft Brew Alliance stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Craft Brew Alliance stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BREW stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.25, Craft Brew Alliance is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- When compared with the Beverages-Alcoholic industry average PS ratio of 1.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for BREW stock is attractive.
Should you sell BREW stock?
- Craft Brew Alliance sales declined by -7% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue growth of 5.9% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Craft Brew Alliance's TTM operating margin of 0.2% was rather poor.
- Craft Brew Alliance registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.2%.
- Craft Brew Alliance has a poor return on invested capital of 0.2%.
- A negative ROE of -0.3% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.