Bazaarvoice Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BV)
Bazaarvoice Analysis Video
View Bazaarvoice stock analysis video. This is our BV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BV stock.
Bazaarvoice Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Bazaarvoice stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Bazaarvoice stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BV stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.7 for BV stock versus Internet Software-Services industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell BV stock?
- 2017 Q3 revenue growth of 0.5% YoY was meagre.
- Bazaarvoice reported an average operating margin of -8.2% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Bazaarvoice registered an average TTM Net loss of -9.1%.
- Bazaarvoice is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.2.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BV stock.
- Bazaarvoice has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -7.7%.
- A negative ROE of -10% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Bazaarvoice has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -6.4%.