Cal-Maine Foods Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CALM)
Cal-Maine Foods Analysis Video
View Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis video. This is our CALM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CALM stock.
Cal-Maine Foods Inc Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our Cal-Maine Foods stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CALM stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 16.9% over the last 5 years.
- Cal-Maine Foods had a healthy average operating margin of 13% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.2% for Cal-Maine Foods.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Cal-Maine Foods has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 18.7.
- Cal-Maine Foods is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 5.88%.
- Cal-Maine Foods has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 24.2%
- The LTM ROE of 16.2% for Cal-Maine Foods is attractive.
Should you sell CALM stock?
- Cal-Maine Foods revenue saw a decline of -60.7% YoY in 2017 Q1.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 15.2%.
- Cal-Maine Foods has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -28.9%.