Cal-Maine Foods Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CALM)
Cal-Maine Foods Analysis Video
View Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis video. This is our CALM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CALM stock.
Cal-Maine Foods Inc Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Cal-Maine Foods stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell CALM stock?
- Cal-Maine Foods revenue saw a decline of -53.6% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue growth of 3.5% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Cal-Maine Foods registered a negative operating margin of -0.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Trading at a PE ratio of 190.3, CALM stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.2.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.5%, which is a red flag.
- Cal-Maine Foods has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -16.3%.