Cal-Maine Foods Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CALM)
Cal-Maine Foods Analysis Video
View Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis video. This is our CALM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CALM stock.
Cal-Maine Foods Inc Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Cal-Maine Foods stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cal-Maine Foods stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CALM stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 16.9% over the last 5 years.
- Cal-Maine Foods had a healthy average operating margin of 13% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.2% (average) for Cal-Maine Foods in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Cal-Maine Foods has a lower debt burden when compared to the Basic Materials average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.4.
- Cal-Maine Foods's dividend yield of 5.47% is attractive.
- Cal-Maine Foods has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 24.2%
- Cal-Maine Foods has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.2%.
Should you sell CALM stock?
- Cal-Maine Foods sales declined by -60.7% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 15.2%.
- Cal-Maine Foods has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -28.9%.