CBS Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:CBS)
CBS Corp Analysis Video
View CBS Corp stock analysis video. This is our CBS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CBS stock.
CBS Corporation Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our CBS Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CBS Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CBS stock?
- CBS Corp's average operating margin of 18.9% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 11.3% for CBS Corp over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.9.
- CBS Corp has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.7%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for CBS Corp at 29.6%.
Should you sell CBS stock?
- Revenue growth of has been weak over the last 5 years.
- CBS Corp is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.68.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.1 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.