CBS Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:CBS)
CBS Corp Analysis Video
View CBS Corp stock analysis video. This is our CBS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CBS stock.
CBS Corporation Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our CBS Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CBS Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CBS stock?
- CBS Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 18.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.3% for CBS Corp.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.4.
- CBS Corp has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.7%
- CBS Corp has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 29.6%.
Should you sell CBS stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of .
- CBS Corp has a debt/equity ratio of 1.68, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.1 times the net income.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2, which is higher in comparison to the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average of 1.5, making CBS stock expensive.