CBS Corp Stock Analysis (NYSE:CBS)
CBS Corp Analysis Video
View CBS Corp stock analysis video. This is our CBS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CBS stock.
CBS Corporation Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our CBS Corp stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CBS Corp stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CBS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.9% for CBS Corp.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.3% for CBS Corp.
- The CBS Corp stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.9.
- CBS Corp generates a high return on invested capital of 10.7%.
- CBS Corp has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 29.6%.
Should you sell CBS stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of .
- CBS Corp is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.68.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.1 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.