Cellcom Israel Stock Analysis (NYSE:CEL)
Cellcom Israel Analysis Video
View Cellcom Israel stock analysis video. This is our CEL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CEL stock.
Cellcom Israel Ltd. Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Cellcom Israel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cellcom Israel stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CEL stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 8.7% for Cellcom Israel.
- When compared with the Wireless Non-US industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for CEL stock is attractive.
- Cellcom Israel has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.9%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Cellcom Israel at 12.7%.
- Cellcom Israel has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 10.2%.