Cempra Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CEMP)
Cempra Analysis Video
View Cempra stock analysis video. This is our CEMP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CEMP stock.
Cempra Inc Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Cempra stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cempra stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CEMP stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.08, Cempra has a lower debt burden when compared to the Medical average.
Should you sell CEMP stock?
- Cempra reported an average operating margin of -673.1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cempra registered an average TTM Net loss of -679%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CEMP stock.
- CEMP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 11, which is a negative when compared to the Medical-Drugs industry average multiple of 4.7.
- Cempra has a negative return on equity of -62.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -740.6%.