Cempra Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CEMP)
Cempra Analysis Video
View Cempra stock analysis video. This is our CEMP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CEMP stock.
Cempra Inc Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our Cempra stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cempra stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CEMP stock?
- Cempra has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Medical sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.08.
Should you sell CEMP stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Cempra posted an average operating loss margin of -673.1%.
- Cempra registered an average TTM Net loss of -679%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CEMP stock as the company has losses.
- CEMP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 9.3, which is a negative when compared to the Medical-Drugs industry average multiple of 4.4.
- A negative ROE of -62.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Cempra has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -740.6%.