CHS Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CHSCP)
CHS Analysis Video
View CHS stock analysis video. This is our CHSCP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CHSCP stock.
CHS Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our CHS stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CHS stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CHSCP stock?
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 6.5%.
Should you sell CHSCP stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4.5% in sales over the last 5 years.
- CHS had an unimpressive average operating margin of 0.8% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- CHS's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.2%.
- CHS has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.2%.
- CHS has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 4.7%.
- CHS has a low FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 1.5%.