CHS Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CHSCP)
CHS Analysis Video
View CHS stock analysis video. This is our CHSCP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CHSCP stock.
CHS Inc Stock Rating (1.4/5)
Our CHS stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CHS stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CHSCP stock?
- CHS's dividend yield of 6.07% is attractive.
Should you sell CHSCP stock?
- CHS sales declined by -10.8% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 1.4%.
- CHS had a poor average operating margin of 1.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- CHS posted a TTM Net margin of 1.8%.
- CHS provides a low return on invested capital of 2.2%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for CHS is not so attractive at 7.2%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -2.4%.