Copart Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CPRT)
Copart Analysis Video
View Copart stock analysis video. This is our CPRT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CPRT stock.
Copart, Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Copart stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Copart stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CPRT stock?
- Copart's average operating margin of 32.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 29% for Copart over the last twelve months.
- Copart has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 31%
- The LTM ROE of 47.5% for Copart is attractive.
Should you sell CPRT stock?
- Copart is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.92.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.4 times the net income.
- CPRT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.9, which is a negative when compared to the Auction Valuation services industry average multiple of 1.7.