Copart Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CPRT)
Copart Analysis Video
View Copart stock analysis video. This is our CPRT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CPRT stock.
Copart, Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Copart stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Copart stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CPRT stock?
- Copart's average operating margin of 32% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 21.2% (average) for Copart in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Copart generates a high return on invested capital of 22.7%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Copart at 32.1%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 28.6%.
Should you sell CPRT stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.83, Copart is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- CPRT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.5, which is a negative when compared to the Auction Valuation services industry average multiple of 1.7.