Cresud Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CRESY)
Cresud Analysis Video
View Cresud stock analysis video. This is our CRESY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRESY stock.
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (ADR) Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Cresud stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cresud stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CRESY stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cresud was 871% in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of -12.1%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.9% for Cresud.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for CRESY stock versus Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.8 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 34.7%.
Should you sell CRESY stock?
- Cresud posted an average Net loss of -1.4% in the last twelve months.
- Cresud has a debt/equity ratio of 10.54, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CRESY stock.
- Cresud provides a low return on invested capital of 5.1%.
- Cresud has a negative return on equity of -4.5%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.