Cresud Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CRESY)
Cresud Analysis Video
View Cresud stock analysis video. This is our CRESY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CRESY stock.
Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. (ADR) Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Cresud stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cresud stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CRESY stock?
- Cresud sales grew by 651% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- When compared with the Agricultural Operations industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for CRESY stock is attractive.
- Cresud has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 9.8%.
Should you sell CRESY stock?
- Cresud registered an average TTM Net loss of -2%.
- Cresud has a debt/equity ratio of 7.76, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
- Cresud provides a low return on invested capital of 5.1%.
- A negative ROE of -9.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.