Computer Sciences Stock Analysis (NYSE:CSC)
Computer Sciences Analysis Video
View Computer Sciences stock analysis video. This is our CSC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSC stock.
Computer Sciences Corporation Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Computer Sciences stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Computer Sciences stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSC stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 18.2 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for CSC stock versus Computer Services industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.9%.
Should you sell CSC stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- Computer Sciences registered a negative operating margin of -4.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Computer Sciences posted an average Net loss of -1.3% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.33, Computer Sciences is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- Computer Sciences's negative ROIC of -3.6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -4.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.