Computer Sciences Stock Analysis (NYSE:CSC)
Computer Sciences Analysis Video
View Computer Sciences stock analysis video. This is our CSC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSC stock.
Computer Sciences Corporation Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Computer Sciences stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Computer Sciences stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSC stock?
- When compared with the Computer Services industry average PS ratio of 2.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for CSC stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 65.21%.
Should you sell CSC stock?
- Computer Sciences sales declined by -31% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Computer Sciences posted an average operating loss margin of -3.9%.
- Computer Sciences posted an average Net loss of -1.2% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.42, Computer Sciences is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -3.5%, which is a red flag.
- Computer Sciences has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.