Computer Sciences Stock Analysis (NYSE:CSC)
Computer Sciences Analysis Video
View Computer Sciences stock analysis video. This is our CSC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSC stock.
Computer Sciences Corporation Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Computer Sciences stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Computer Sciences stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSC stock?
- CSC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Computer Services industry average multiple of 2.4.
- Computer Sciences is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 64.44%.
Should you sell CSC stock?
- Computer Sciences sales declined by -31% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- Computer Sciences reported an average operating margin of -3.9% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Computer Sciences posted an average Net loss of -1.2% in the last twelve months.
- Computer Sciences has a debt/equity ratio of 1.42, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Computer Sciences has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3.5%.
- Computer Sciences has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.