Computer Sciences Stock Analysis (NYSE:CSC)
Computer Sciences Analysis Video
View Computer Sciences stock analysis video. This is our CSC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSC stock.
Computer Sciences Corporation Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Computer Sciences stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Computer Sciences stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSC stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 18.2 times the net income.
- CSC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Computer Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.9%.
Should you sell CSC stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- Computer Sciences reported an average operating margin of -4.3% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Computer Sciences registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.3%.
- Computer Sciences has a debt/equity ratio of 1.33, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Computer Sciences has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3.6%.
- A negative ROE of -4.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.