Computer Sciences Stock Analysis (NYSE:CSC)
Computer Sciences Analysis Video
View Computer Sciences stock analysis video. This is our CSC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSC stock.
Computer Sciences Corporation Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Computer Sciences stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Computer Sciences stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSC stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 18.2 times the net income.
- CSC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Computer Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
- Computer Sciences has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 20.9%.
Should you sell CSC stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -14% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Computer Sciences posted an average operating loss margin of -4.3%.
- Computer Sciences posted an average Net loss of -1.3% in the last twelve months.
- Computer Sciences has a debt/equity ratio of 1.33, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -3.6%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -4.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.