Cisco Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CSCO)
Cisco Analysis Video
View Cisco stock analysis video. This is our CSCO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSCO stock.
Cisco Systems, Inc. Stock Rating (4.2/5)
Our Cisco stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cisco stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSCO stock?
- Cisco had a healthy average operating margin of 24.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 20.2% (average) for Cisco in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6 times the net income.
- The Cisco stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.7.
- Cisco generates a high return on invested capital of 33.1%.
- Cisco has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.7%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 30.4%.