CoStar Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CSGP)
CoStar Analysis Video
View CoStar stock analysis video. This is our CSGP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSGP stock.
CoStar Group Inc Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our CoStar stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This CoStar stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSGP stock?
- CoStar's revenue growth came in at 12.5% in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
- CoStar's average operating margin of 16.4% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 9.7% for CoStar over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.6 times the net income.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 26.8%.
Should you sell CSGP stock?
- The CSGP stock currently trades at a PE of 59.2, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.3.
- CSGP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7.9, which is a negative when compared to the IT Services industry average multiple of 2.4.