Cornerstone OnDemand Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CSOD)
Cornerstone OnDemand Analysis Video
View Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis video. This is our CSOD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSOD stock.
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Cornerstone OnDemand stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSOD stock?
- Cornerstone OnDemand sales grew by 23.5% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11%.
Should you sell CSOD stock?
- Cornerstone OnDemand registered a negative operating margin of -13.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Cornerstone OnDemand registered an average TTM Net loss of -16.4%.
- Cornerstone OnDemand is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 10.38.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CSOD stock as the company has losses.
- CSOD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.6, which is a negative when compared to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.4.
- Cornerstone OnDemand has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3621.7%.
- A negative ROE of -537.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.