Cornerstone OnDemand Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CSOD)
Cornerstone OnDemand Analysis Video
View Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis video. This is our CSOD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSOD stock.
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Cornerstone OnDemand stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSOD stock?
- Cornerstone OnDemand's revenue growth came in at 13.7% in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 42.1% over the last 5 years.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14%.
Should you sell CSOD stock?
- Cornerstone OnDemand reported an average operating margin of -13.3% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cornerstone OnDemand registered an average TTM Net loss of -15.8%.
- Cornerstone OnDemand has a debt/equity ratio of 8.84, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for CSOD stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.6.
- A negative ROE of -421.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.