Cornerstone OnDemand Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:CSOD)
Cornerstone OnDemand Analysis Video
View Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis video. This is our CSOD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSOD stock.
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Cornerstone OnDemand stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Cornerstone OnDemand stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSOD stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Cornerstone OnDemand was 13.7% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
Should you sell CSOD stock?
- Cornerstone OnDemand registered an average TTM Net loss of -15.8%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for CSOD stock.
- CSOD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.8, which is a negative when compared to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.6.