Capital Senior Living Stock Analysis (NYSE:CSU)
Capital Senior Living Analysis Video
View Capital Senior Living stock analysis video. This is our CSU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for CSU stock.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Capital Senior Living stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Capital Senior Living stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy CSU stock?
- CSU stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Medical-Nursing Homes industry average multiple of 4.7.
Should you sell CSU stock?
- Capital Senior Living posted an average Net loss of -6.3% in the last twelve months.
- Capital Senior Living is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 8.03.
- PE ratio is meaningless for CSU stock as the company has losses.
- Capital Senior Living has a negative return on equity of -22.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.